Wednesday 16 August 2017

Negative gearing is a great investment strategy for the investors


You might have gone through a property buzz word “negative gearing”. It basically means borrowing money to buy an asset. If you have taken up a loan to buy a property, you are most likely to make a loss with negative gearing. It means that the interest you are paying on the loan is more than the income thus making a loss for you. But there is some positivity in negative gearing. It is going to work wonders for you if the money you make from the capital growth is greater than the loss that you make in the rental crisis. Thus, it usually occurs when the costs of taking out and maintaining an investment are greater than the income that you receive from it. You can then make use of your investment loss and pay less tax.

Negative gearing generally triggers net rental loss. Just consider that you have borrowed money to buy a property, renovate it and then cover the maintenance costs. But later on, you came to know that the annual rental income that you have generated from your investment is less than the expenses while purchasing and maintaining the property. Although it is a loss, but you can enjoy the benefit just by offsetting it against the income that you have earned from other sources. Therefore, it allows you to still make a long-term profit on the investment specially when the value of the property becomes greater than the outlay costs.
  
Negative gearing is a great deal to transform a negative into a positive. It is a quite popular strategy among the investors in Australia. Negative gearing allows them to take advantage of the short term loss. Moreover, it also encourages people to invest in while avoiding the tax rather than having the aim of achieving the best possible return with lower possible risk level.

1 comment:

  1. My life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit score, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Pedro, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender Mr Pedro and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on ...... pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete